New features, fixes, and other important announcements.
Improvements to the To-Do section include better visibility, prioritization of tasks, and more intuitive UI for a better workflow.
- Voicemails are now included in the Missed calls section
- Voicemails from the same contact are listed together
- Call logs are still listed in chronological order
- Users can now access the "Archive all" button from the main view at the top of the screen
Users can select one or multiple calls, and an action banner will be displayed at the bottom of the screen allowing the user to perform the following main actions: “Select all”, "Assign", or "Archive".
New User Interface for the Call Ended View
In response to user feedback, we are updating the design of the Call Ended View to make it easier to take relevant actions at the end of a call.
- You will now see the Navigation Menu at the bottom.
- You’ll see contact information, call information, and the same core action components as the In-Call State.
- Notes, tags, and assignments are pushed when this screen is dismissed.
- You will be able to receive calls from this view.
- Smiley ratings have been changed to Star ratings.
- Mandatory Tagging:
If a user has Mandatory Tagging enabled, it will take precedence over the Call Ended screen as an implies that an action needs to be performed here.
Once the tag(s) have been selected, then you’ll move to the Call Ended Screen.
You will not be able to receive new calls when you are stuck in Mandatory Tagging.
- Wrap Up Time:
When you have a Wrap-Up Time enabled, you’ll now arrive at the Call Ended screen, but, you’ll see a banner at the bottom of the Phone along with the Navigation Bar.
You will not receive new calls unless you click on Back now.
- Once the Wrap-Up timer finishes, the banner will change to green to match your availability status and you can now receive new calls.
- Feedback Screen:
- The Feedback screen is now available on the Call Ended screen. When you rate 1 or 2 stars, you’ll then receive the “What went wrong” screen. (Please note: stars are not displayed after every single call, but will happen at random.)